Thursday, April 8, 2010

QUOTABLE ARDEN



I’ve mentioned before how Jen won the Great Dishwashing War and how by default it’s been my job to bathe the kids while she gets some Palmolive Therapy. Usually if Jen and I have a date night or if I have a Guy’s Night Out we skip the bathing ritual. Well last week I was going out for burgers and beers with some friends and we had skipped the bath the night before so it had to be done so I said to Arden, “Mommy’s going to give you your bath tonight,” and Arden said, “Does she know how?”

While we’re on the topic of baths, on Saturday morning I decided to give the girl their baths in the morning because we were going out that night and wouldn’t have time to do it later. Arden said to me, “Can we have a bubble bath this morning?” I said, “Sure.” Arden’s eyes widened in complete and utter disbelief as she turned to Jen and said, “Daddy said ‘yes’ right away!” Apparently I’m hard sell and I didn’t even know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment