Tuesday, December 15, 2009

QUOTABLE ARDEN



So we're driving in the car the other day and Arden asks me why she isn't able to put a ponytail in her hair herself. I said, "A. It's not easy and B. You don't have the skills yet." Arden replied with a miffed look, "What does A and B have to do with anything?"

Two nights ago Arden climbed into our bed in the middle of the night. When I asked her why in the morning she replied, "I had a bad dream." I asked what it was about and she said, "Going to Target at night." Gave me shivers too.

They're building some new condos near our house that we pass on the way to school every morning. Well the other day Arden noticed that they were cutting down this magnificent tree in front of it. She asked, "Why are they cutting down that tree?" I said, "I guess so they can look at the Hollywood Sign." Arden replied, "Why wouldn't they want to look at the beautiful tree?"

The other day I asked Arden what she's been doing in art class and she said, "Pointillism."

2 comments:

  1. You and Jen are great parents. Know how I know? Because Arden kicks ass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Pointillism" So awesome and hilarious!

    ReplyDelete