Friday, June 5, 2009

VACATION?


Two kids, two cities, four planes, eight days.

I dunno if I’d really call it a “vacation.” We’re taking the girls to see both sets of grandparents. It’s our annual East Coast Swing where we head to Boston to see my folks and then shoot down to Charlotte to see Jen’s. It’s Alex’s first plane trip and because she’s only 7 months old and because we’re cheap, we only bought three seats. It should be a fun experiment and by fun I mean hellacious. But I’m sure it will provide great fodder for the old blog. Anyway, I’ll be semi out-of-commission for the next week. I’m hoping to chime in with some real-time adventures, but the posts will probably show up at odd times and on random days. So if you don’t want to keep checking the site for updates, click on the subscribe button and the site with update you. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment